Thursday, January 19, 2017

Still failing?

Ok, missed a couple of days again, but I have an excuse.  The day before yesterday I had some pretty extensive dental work which meant pain after the numbness wore off and thus I took pain meds and slept the day away, or what was left of it after the work.  Got up, I think, around 10, took my meds, ate and drank a tiny bit and back to bed.  Yesterday was better and worked but  was still pretty sore, so didn't feel like "talking" even on a blog to the universe, if anyone out there is listening.  Today, I still have some tenderness, quite a bit at one injection site and then my gums are sore which they said would happen, but it's sort of that pressure/pain I have felt with sinus pressure.  Strange.  Hopefully that will feel better soon.  I go back Jan 30th to have the crowns seated and then prep for another.  It's never ending when you have a mouth full of bad teeth. 

Question?  Is it a genetic thing with men that they can't hear a running toilet?  I sort of noticed a running water sound yesterday evening but when I noticed it I figured an upstairs neighbor was showering.  Then late last night my next door neighbor came knocking on the door and asked if  I could hear it.  She went upstairs and found the guy over her had one running.  The chain had come undone in the tank.  I can remember back in the day we had one that would run, I could come in from running errands and there sat my ex and boys watching tv  and they never heard it but I heard it as soon as I walked into the house.  Is it truly a male thing not to hear that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment