Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cold Weather, Just Not My Thing

I'm a southern gal.  I love the south and everything about it.  I do NOT like cold weather.  And yes, I know it's January, it's supposed to be cold.  Too bad, I still don't enjoy it.  We have a chance of light snow coming.  YUCK  Now, I will admit as a child I would have been thrilled to have snow.  At my stage in life now, NOPE NOPE NOPE.  I should be a bear and just hibernate, but that can't happen, so I'll just have to bundle up and deal with it.  Oh, and I live right across the street (literally) from my work so even if we had a blizzard and not the light snow they are saying, I'd still have to go in.

Still haven't sewn a stitch.  I chose wine over sewing tonight.  That was the end of my bottle from New Years, so maybe tomorrow. 

Note to self:  Saturday you need to go to the cable store and return your cable box and quit paying that ridiculously too high bill.  My boys gave me Apple TV for Christmas so I can get rid of cable. 

I know no one is reading this, but just in case, I need some hints on maneuvering through Blogger.  Namely I need to change things on my profile as in the "wife" word.  Hmmm.  Need to work on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment