Sunday, September 26, 2010

This weekend

It was long, it was lazy. What else can I say? Well, if need be I can help, slightly, if you need to say compare and contrast the Jamestown Colony to the Massachusetts Bay Colony. Not really my favorite thing to do, but my baby (I hope he never sees this) had an essay to write for History Class on this subject. I helped him get his thoughts together. We screamed at each other....A LOT. It's done and we're both still alive, so it's good.

I'm still nursing my back. I'm tired of hurting, but it's a lot better. Just hard to stand for long which is bad because I need to be able to stand next weekend. And walk. And laugh. I'll be with friends.

Oh yeah, I did have parent/teacher conferences Thurs. night and Friday morning. No big surprises. (why does the word surprises always look like it's spelled wrong to me?) I missed seeing a couple of teachers, though.

The biggest news of the weekend is bad news. A drunk driver drove through a field and crashed into the a/c unit at our middle school's band building early Sat. morning which caused a fire. Luckily it was the middle of the night and no one was in the building. Bad news, they have to use a different room for a while and the idiot got away. Will see the damage tomorrow when I take that baby of mine to school.

Now to go catch up on my Sunday night television viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment