Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm thinking I may not be cut out to be a blogger. But, maybe I'll keep trying for a while. I think about it, but don't post. Right now I'm on a journey....well, I guess we are all always on a journey of some sorts. My current journey is one of a job search. I need a job. I left my previous job for several reasons. Mostly person, but the bottom line is for my sanity, health and for my family I need a full-time job preferably with benefits. I had one interview, but didn't get the position. It's tough out there and even tougher when you basically spent the past 20 years as a stay at home mom. Many people will say it's the toughest job on earth, but few give you credit for it when looking at your credentials. At the same time last week I threw my back out. I've been walking very crooked. Oh wait, I mean to say my body is crooked when I stand up. Sitting isn't bad, depending on the position I'm in. Lying down is good, but standing for any length of time HURTS. I've done this off and on throughout the years. I mentioned today to my cousin that it seems to be slower at healing this time and she said that happens with age, or some sort of comment. Hmmmm Good thing she's my favoritest cousin in the universe.

Well, this is turning into a run on of stuff, isn't it? I need to learn to get my thoughts together before I blog, but I came in to blogger, did a little poking around as I still don't "get it all" as far as editing, backgrounds, layouts, etc, etc, etc. But now I've got to go remind some certain young men in this house that the trash needs to be gathered and taken out. Do they ever remember to do chores on their own?

No comments:

Post a Comment