Thursday, September 23, 2010

Precious

No, not my darling sons, although they are precious to me. Although I don't think teenage boys like being called precious. And, not my dog, Chewie who is also precious. I'm talking about the movie "Precious". Have you seen it? I'd recommend it. It's not for the faint of heart. It was slightly ironic because my oldest son and I were in Walmart yesterday (don't get me started) and were looking around the movie section when I happened to mention to him I'd like to see it but didn't want to buy it and then there it was on tv last night. So I watched. Middle son watched some of it with me. I wanted to take in that girl and remove her from the life that she was in and show her what love is. I also wanted to hurt her mama, hurt her bad. So very sad to think children can be treated that way.

Tonight my tv viewing will be on the lighter side. Project Runway and The Real Housewives of Washington DC. I wonder if I'll want to hurt someone tonight?


No comments:

Post a Comment