Saturday, June 16, 2012

Decisions Decisions

There are so many decisions to make when creating a quilt.  I have one, well, two actually, that need quilting. I plan on handquilting them.  They are alike and one will be for me and the other for a very special person in my life.  I can't show pix, even though I don't think anyone reads this, I want it to be a surprise.  They are set with alternating pieced blocks and plain blocks.  I went out today to buy batting and a stencil for the plain block.  The first shop I went to had a stencil that while not exactly what I envisioned, would work, so I bought it.  Went to another shop but they one they had in the right size was was too complicated.  Got home and did some internet shopping and now have 2 on the way.  Great, now I have to make a decision on which I want.  Should have just gone with the one I've already purchased, but ALAS, one is what I originally thought I wanted and the third is probably what I'll wind up using as it fits me and the other person to a "T".

Mama Kai Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment