Monday, March 29, 2010

Taxes are done

I'm pleased to report that my income taxes are done and e-filed. WHEW! I don't know why I always procrastinate doing them. Owe some money to Oklahoma this year. Oh well, could be worse, I guess. I still will need to help my son do his, but it shouldn't take long.

Been dealing with issues concerning my laptop. It died, it went to be fixed. The geeks needed recovery discs. Ordered from Toshiba. One is damaged. Spent a good amount of time on phone with Toshiba. Not happy. This has been the condensed version. I'll explain more at another time. I will be writing a letter to Toshiba (I'm sure they care, the 3 different people I talked to today were "very understanding about my frustration"). I'm sure their manual told them to say that.

Well, since this blog is just for me, just wanted to let myself know I'm still alive and ticking...sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment