Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Still ticking

I'm still ticking and despite what I said in my first post, I did actually travel. My friend, Mary, who I work for, and I went east to a retreat/quilt camp to both vend and retreat. We adore this group of gals and have the best time with them. I'll post more about it later, gotta get the pictures off the camera. The only real complaint I can have about the weekend is "The Snorer". UGH

A few days after returning home, my laptop decided to stop. Just stop. So it's at a computer hospital somewhere. I guess it's its turn to travel. Luckily, being only 6 months old it's under warranty. Oh, did you back up Ma'am? Um, no. Did my son back up his school stuff. Um, no. So, yes, there was a hefty fee to try to get stuff off the hard drive before it goes on its trip. Oh, and while we were there, or actually, after going home and getting the old computer tower, they checked it (for no fee) to see if it was dead or the old monitor. It was the old monitor. So, we now own a new monitor. Why didn't I do that 6 months ago instead of buying a laptop? Don't ask. I'm trying to avoid that question and answer myself. So, hopefully, in 2 or 3 weeks we'll be a 2 computer family.

Have a good night folks. (as if anyone is going to read this but me)

No comments:

Post a Comment