Monday, January 2, 2017

Going to try this blogging thing again!

I guess I'm not so great at this, but going to give it a whirl yet again.  If for nothing else to provide a place for me to be accountable to at least myself for projects and personal goals. 

I'm still a quilter although don't have the mojo I once had due to this thing called a job that I have to have.  I have some ongoing projects and I hope to post about them soon. 

I need need need to lose some weight (isn't that true for so many?)  I know it's the cliché New Years resolution but I'm going to work toward getting healthier. 

Many things have happened in my life in the past few years.  A big thing is that for the very first time in my long life I live alone.  After years of struggle my marriage ended.  I was scared to venture out on my own but I have to say I'm loving it.  I can come and go as I please.  Go to be early, stay up late, cook or not cook Read in bed until all hours.  Etc etc. 

My 3 boys are all grown and doing great.  All have jobs and doing well at them.  YEA!  Makes a Mama proud. 

I'm an avid reader, have been a good part of my life.  These days I'm into Christian/Inspirational Fiction.  I venture to other things at times.  I just like things to be uplifting. 

So, this is my first, albeit short post for I hope what becomes if nothing else a journal of sorts for me. 

My wish for everyone in the new year is to just be HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment